Information for Appraisers
At this point we now use the following appraisal forms as appropriate:
- Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (URAR), Freddie Mac Form 70/Fannie Mae Form 1004
- Manufactured Home Appraisal Report, Freddie Mac Form 70B/Fannie Mae Form 1004C, for single family manufactured home fully finished in factory and installed on site.
- Individual Condominium Unit Appraisal Report, Freddie Mac 465/Fannie Mae Form 1073
- Small Residential Income Property Appraisal Report, Freddie Mac Form 72/Fannie Mae Form 1025, for property with more than one living unit.
- Exterior-Only Inspection Residential Appraisal Report, Freddie Mac Form 2055/Fannie Mae Form 2055, only for liquidation appraisals on occupied properties when appraiser cannot gain access.
- St. Paul 2012 Fee Appraiser’s Handbook The Fee Appraisers Handbook is intended to supplement the appraisal requirements and guidelines provided in the Lender’s Handbook, VA Pam 26‐7. Where there are any inconsistencies between this Fee Appraisers Handbook and the Lenders Handbook, the St. Paul VA Regional Loan Center should be contacted for clarifications and the Lenders Handbook will be considered the controlling document.
- Fee Schedule Information encompassing the nine state area
- Memoranda regarding updates and changes to VA valuation procedures
- Mileage Rate information
Fee Panel Applications
- Requirements for joining the VA fee panel
- The application process
- Pertinent documents
Lender's Handbook - Valuation-related information contained within the VA Lender's Handbook
Veterans Information Portal Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Answers to the most common questions about the VIP Webportal
RLC Memorandums - Memorandums issued by the St. Paul Regional Loan Center
St. Paul Regional Loan Center
VA Memorandums and Circulars Regarding Appraisals