What's New Servicers
Saint Paul Regional Office
Regional Loan Center
VA Circular 26-09-17 - October 1, 2009
- Interim Process for Pre-approval of Loan Modifications on Current Loans
VA Circular 26-09-15 - September 8, 2009
- Processing Requests for Execution of Quitclaim Deeds
VA Circular 26-09-12 - August 13, 2009
- Property Preservation Requirements and Fees
VA Circular 26-08-21 - December 9, 2008
- Reporting Paid-in-Full Loans under VALERI
VA Circular 26-08-10, Change 1, November 7, 2008. See below
RLC Memorandum 08-05
- Appraisal and Inspection Fee Schedule
- VA has implemented a new servicing system known as VALERI.
VA Circular 26-08-13 - August 7, 2008
- Instructions for Access to Vacant Properties for Liquidation Appraisals.
VA Circular 26-08-10 - July 22, 2008
- As of July 24, property management functions for VA Loan Guaranty move from Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, to Countrywide Home Loans. Please refer to the circular for information on the change. Modified by VA Circular 26-08-10, Change 1, November 7, 2008, concerning revisions to submission of title documents and insurance on conveyed properties.
VA Circular 26-08-08 - June 10, 2008
- Loan Modifications under VALERI
VA Circular 26-08-07 - May 1, 2008
RLC Memorandum 08-03
- Allowable attorney's fees and outsourcing. modified by VA Circular 26-08-07, Change 1, June 18, 2008.
- Property Preservation and Allowable Liquidation Fees and Costs
Published Regulations -1/27/2005
- Regulations have just been published which formally implement Public Law 107-103. This statute was enacted on December 27, 2001. A number of the provisions of this public law have since been amended by subsequent statutes, including recently enacted P.L. 108-454, provisions of which are described in Circular 26-04-12.
- This newly-published regulation as it pertains to the VA guaranty amount has been superseded by P.L. 108-454. All other provisions reflect existing program requirements, including the current maximums for the specially adapted housing grant and the special housing adaptations grant of $50,000 and $10,000, respectively. There is nothing in this regulatory amendment which has not already been implemented pursuant to the law.