38 CFR Book I, Medical
- Part 17 - Medical
- Part 46 - Policy Regarding Participation in National Practitioner Data Bank
- Part 47 - Policy Regarding Reporting Health Care Professionals to State Licensing Boards
- Part 51 - Per Diem for Nursing Home Care for Veterans In State Homes Support
- Part 52 - Per Diem for Adult for Health Care of Veterans in State Homes
- Part 53 - Payments to States for Programs to Promote the Hiring and Retention of Nurses at State Veterans Homes
- Part 58 - Forms
- Part 59 - Grants to States for Construction or Acquisition of State Homes
- Part 60 - Fisher Houses and Other Temporary Lodging
- Part 61 - VA Homeless Providers Grant and Per Diem Program
- Part 62 - Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program
- Part63 - Health Care for Homeless Veterans (HCHV) Program
- Part 64 - Grants for Rural Veterans Coordination Pilot (RVCP)
- Part 70 - VHA Beneficiary Travel Under 38 U.S.C. 111
- Part 71 - Caregivers Benefits and Certain Medical Benefits Offered to Family Members of Veterans
- Part 200 - Compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act
17.1 Updating Fire Safety Standards
- 17.31 Duty periods defined
Protection of Patient Rights
- 17.32 Informed consent
- 17.33 Patients' rights
Tentative Eligibility Requirements
- 17.34 Tentative eligibility determinations
Hospital or Nursing Home Care and Medical Services in Foreign Countries
- 17.35 Hospital care and medical services in foreign countries
Enrollment Provisions and Medical Benefits Package
- 17.36 Enrollment-provision of hospital and outpatient care to veterans
- 17.37 Enrollment not required-provision of hospital and outpatient care to veterans
- 17.38 Medical benefits package
- 17.39 Certain Filipino veterans
- 17.40 Additional services for indigents
Examination and Observation and Examination
- 17.41 Persons eligible for hospital observation and physical examination.
- 17.42 Examinations on an outpatient basis.
Hospital, Domiciliary and Nursing Home Care
- 17.43 Persons entitled to hospital or domiciliary care
- 17.44 Hospital care for certain retirees with chronic disability (Executive Orders 10122, 10400 and 11733)
- 17.45 Hospital care for research purposes
- 17.46 Eligibility for hospital, domiciliary or nursing home care of persons discharged or released from active military, naval, or air service
- 17.47 Considerations applicable in determining eligibility for hospital, nursing home or domiciliary care
- 17.48 Compensated Work Therapy/Transitional Residences Program
- 17.49 Priorities for Outpatient Medical Services and Inpatient Hospital Care
Use of Department of Defense, Public Health Service or Other Federal Hospitals
- 17.50 Use of Department of Defense, Public Health Service, or other Federal hospitals with beds allocated to the Department of Veterans Affairs
- 17.51 Emergency use of Department of Defense, Public Health Service or other Federal hospitals
Use of Public or Private Hospitals
- 17.52 Hospital care and medical services in non-VA facilities
- 17.53 Limitations on use of public or private hospitals
- 17.54 Necessity for prior authorization
- 17.55 Payment for authorized public or private hospital care
- 17.56 Payment for non-VA physician services associated with outpatient, etc.
Use of Community Nursing Home Care Facilities
- 17.57 Use of community nursing homes
- 17.58 Evacuation of community nursing homes
- 17.60 Extensions of community nursing home care beyond six months
Community Residential Care
- 17.61 Eligibility
- 17.62 Definitions
- 17.63 Approval of community residential care facilities
- 17.64 Exceptions to standards in community residential care facilities
- 17.65 Duration of approval
- 17.66 Notice of noncompliance with VA standards
- 17.67 Request for a hearing
- 17.68 Notice and conduct of hearing
- 17.69 Waiver of opportunity for hearing
- 17.70 Written decision following a hearing
- 17.71 Revocation of VA approval
- 17.72 Availability of information
- 17.74 Standards applicable to medical foster homes.
Use of Services of Other Federal Agencies
- 17.80 Alcohol and drug dependence or abuse treatment and rehabilitation in residential and nonresidential facilities by contract
- 17.81 Contracts for residential treatment services for veterans with alcohol or drug dependence or abuse disabilities
- 17.82 Contracts for outpatient services for veterans with alcohol or drug dependence or abuse disabilities
- 17.83 Limitations on payment for alcohol and drug dependence or abuse treatment and rehabilitation
- 17.85 Treatment of research-related injuries to human subjects
Care During Certain Disasters and Emergencies
- 17.86 Provision of Hospital Care and Medical Services During Certain Disasters and Emergencies Under 38 U.S.C. 1785
Vocational Training and Health-Care Eligibility Protection for Pension Recipients
- 17.90 Medical care for veterans receiving vocational training under 38U.S.C. chapter 15
- 17.91 Protection of health-care eligibility
- 17.92 Outpatient care for research purposes.
- 17.93 Eligibility for outpatient services.
- 17.94 Outpatient medical services for military retirees and other beneficiaries.
- 17.95 Outpatient medical services for Department of Veterans Affairs employees and others in emergencies.
- 17.96 Prescriptions filled.
- 17.97 Prescriptions in Alaska, and territories and possessions.
- 17.98 Mental health services.
- 17.100 Refusal of treatment by unnecessarily breaking appointments.
Charges, Waivers, And Collections
- 17.101 Collection or recovery by VA for medical care or services provided or furnished to a veteran for a non-service connected disability
- 17.102 Charges for care or services.
- 17.103 Referrals of compromise settlement offers.
- 17.104 Terminations and Suspensions.
- 17.105 Waivers.
Disciplinary Control of Beneficiaries Receiving Hospital, Domiciliary or Nursing Home Care
- 17.106 Authority for disciplinary action.
- 17.107 Response to disruptive behavior of patients.
- 17.108 Copayments for inpatient hospital care and outpatient medical care
- 17.109 Presumptive eligibility for psychosis and mental illness other than psychosis
- 17.110 Copayments for medication.
- 17.111 Copayments for Extended care services.
- 17.112 Services or Ceremonies on Department of Veterans Affairs Hospital or Center Reservations
Reimbursement for Loss by Natural Disaster of Personal Effects of Hospitalized or Nursing Home Patients
- 17.113 Conditions of custody.
- 17.115 Claims in Cases of Incompetent Patients
Reimbursement to Employees for the Cost of Repairing or Replacing Certain Personal Property Damaged or Destroyed By Patients or Members
- 17.116 Adjudication of Claims.
Payment and Reimbursement of the Expenses of Medical Services not Previously Authorized
- 17.120 Payment or reimbursement of the expenses of hospital care and other medical services not previously authorized.
- 17.121 Limitations On payment or reimbursement of the costs of emergency hospital care and medical services not previously authorized.
- 17.122 Payment or reimbursement of the expenses of repairs to prosthetic appliances and similar devices furnished without prior authorization.
- 17.123 Claimants.
- 17.124 Preparation of claims.
- 17.125 Where to file claims.
- 17.126 Timely filing.
- 17.127 Date of filing claims.
- 17.128 Allowable rates and fees.
- 17.129 Retroactive payments prohibited.
- 17.130 Payment for treatment dependent upon preference prohibited.
- 17.131 Payment of abandoned claims prohibited.
- 17.132 Appeals.
Reconsideration of Denied Claims
- 17.133 Procedures
Delegations of Authority
- 17.142 Authority to approve sharing agreements, contracts for scarce medical specialist services and contracts for other medical services
Transportation of Claimants and Beneficiaries
- 17.145 Approval of unauthorized travel of claimants and beneficiaries.
Prosthetic, Sensory, and Rehabilitative Aids
- 17.148 Service dogs
- 17.149 Sensori-neural Aids.
- 17.150 Prosthetic and similar appliances.
- 17.151 Invalid lifts for recipients of aid and attendance allowance or special monthly compensation.
- 17.152 Devices to assist in overcoming the handicap of deafness.
- 17.153 Training in the use of appliances.
- 17.154 Dog-guides and equipment for blind.
Automotive Equipment and Driver Training
- 17.155 Minimum standards of safety and quality for automotive adaptive equipment.
- 17.156 Eligibility for automobile adaptive equipment.
- 17.157 Definition-adaptive equipment.
- 17.158 Limitations on assistance
- 17.159 Obtaining vehicles for special driver training courses
- 17.160 Authorization of dental examinations.
- 17.161 Authorization of outpatient dental treatment
- 17.162 Eligibility for Class II dental treatment without rating action
- 17.163 Post-hospital outpatient dental treatment
- 17.164 Patient responsibility in making and keeping dental appointments
- 17.165 Emergency outpatient dental treatment
- 17.166 Dental services for hospital or nursing home patients and domiciled members.
- 17.169 VA Dental Insurance Program for veterans and survivors and dependents of veterans(VADIP)
- 17.170 Autopsies
Veterans Canteen Service
- 17.180 Delegation of authority
Aid to States for care of Veterans in State Homes
- 17.190 Recognition of a State home
- 17.191 Filing applications
- 17.192 Approval of annexes and new facilities
- 17.193 Prerequisites for payments to State homes
- 17.194 Aid for domiciliary care.
- 17.196 Aid for hospital care
- 17.197 Amount of aid payable
- 17.198 Department of Veterans Affairs approval of eligibility required
- 17.199 Inspection of recognized State homes
- 17.200 Audit of State homes
Sharing of Medical Facilities, Equipment, and Information
- 17.230 Contingency backup to the Department of Defense
- 17.240 Sharing specialized medical resources
- 17.241 Sharing medical information services
- 17.242 Coordination of programs with Department of Health and Human Services
Grants for Exchange of Information
- 17.250 Scope of the grant program
- 17.251 The Subcommittee on Academic Affairs
- 17.252 Ex officio member of subcommittee
- 17.253 Applicants for grants
- 17.254 Applications
- 17.255 Applications for grants for programs which include construction projects
- 17.256 Amended or supplemental applications.
- 17.257 Awards procedures
- 17.258 Terms and conditions to which awards are subject
- 17.259 Direct costs
- 17.260 Patient care costs to be excluded from direct costs
- 17.261 Indirect costs.
- 17.262 Authority to approve applications discretionary
- 17.263 Suspension and termination procedures
- 17.264 Recoupments and releases
- 17.265 Payments
- 17.266 Copyrights and patents
Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) - Medical Care for Survivors and Dependents of Certain Veterans
- 17.270 General provisions
- 17.271 Eligibility
- 17.272 Benefit limitations/exclusions
- 17.273 Preauthorization
- 17.274 Cost sharing
- 17.275 Claim filing deadline
- 17.276 Appeal/review process
- 17.277 Third party liability/medicare care cost recovery
- 17.278 Confidentiality of records
Grants to the Republic of the Philippines
- In Vitro Fertilization Treatment
17.380 In vitro fertilization treatment
17.390 Reimbursement for qualifying adoption expenses incurred by certain veterans.
Hospitl Care and Medical Services for Camp Lejeune Veterans and Families
- 17.400 Hospital care and medical services for Camp Lejeune veterans.
- 17.410 Hospital care and medical services for Camp Lejeune family members.
17.412 Fertility counseling and treatment for certain spouses.
17.415 Full practice authority for advanced practice registered nurses
17-417 Health care provides practicing via telehealth.
Confidentiality of Healthcare Quality Assurance Review Records
- 17.500 General
- 17.501 Confidential and privileged documents
- 17.502 Applicability of other statutes
- 17.503 Improper disclosure
- 17.504 Disclosure methods
- 17.505 Disclosure authorities.
- 17.506 Appeal of decision by Veterans Health Administration to deny disclosure
- 17.507 Employee responsibilities.
- 17.508 Access to quality assurance records and documents within the agency
- 17.509 Authorized disclosure: Non-Department of Veterans Affairs requests.
- 17.510 Redisclosure.
- 17.511 Penalties for violations.
VA Health Professional Scholarship Program
- 17.600 Purpose.
- 17.601 Definitions.
- 17.602 Eligibility.
- 17.603 Availability of scholarships.
- 17.604 Application for the scholarship program.
- 17.605 Selection of participants.
- 17.606 Award procedures.
- 17.607 Obligated service.
- 17.608 Deferment of obligated service.
- 17.609 Pay during period of obligated service.
- 17.610 Failure to comply with terms and conditions of participation.
- 17.611 Bankruptcy
- 17.612 Cancellation,waiver, or suspension of obligation
- 17.625 Purpose
- 17.626 Definitions
- 17.627 Eligibility for the VIOMPSP
- 17.628 Availability of VIOMPSP scholarships
- 17.629 Application for the VIOMPSP
- 17.630 Selection of VIOMPSP participants
- 17.631 Award procedures
- 17.632 Obligated service
- 17.633 Deferment of obligated service
- 17.634 Failure to comply with terms and conditions of participation
- 17.635-17.636 Bankruptcy and Cancellation,waiver, or suspension of obligation.
17.640 - Purpose
17.641 - Definitions
17.642 - Eligibility
17.643 - Application for the PREL
17.644- Selection of Participants
17.645 - Award procedures
17.646 - Obligated service
17.647 - Failure to comply with terms and condition of Participation
17.655 - Chaplain Services
return to top
Purpose and Scope
- 17.700 Purpose and Scope.
- 17.701 Definitions.
- 17.702 Grants - general.
- 17.703 Eligibility and application
- 17.705 Scoring criteria and selection.
- 17.710 Notice of Fund Availability.
- 17.715 Grant agreements.
- 17.720 Payments under the grant.
- 17.725 Grantee reporting requirements.
- 17.730 Recovery of funds by VA.
Transitional Housing Loan Program
- 17.800 Purpose.
- 17.801 Definitions.
- 17.802 Application provisions.
- 17.803 Order of consideration.
- 17.804 Loan approval criteria.
- 17.805 Additional terms of loans.
Health Care for a Vietnam Veteran's Child With Spina Bifida
- 17.900 Spina bifida-provision of health care.
- 17.901 Definitions.
- 17.902 Preauthorization.
- 17.903 Payment.
- 17.904 Review and appeal process.
- 17.905 Medical records.
Payment or Reimbursement for Emergency Services for Nonservice-Connected Conditions in Non-VA Facilities
- 17.1000 Payment or reimbursement for emergency services for nonservice-connected conditions in non-VA facilities
- 17.1001 Definitions.
- 17.1002 Substantive conditions for payment or reimbursement
- 17.1003 Emergency transportation
- 17.1004 Filing claims
- 17.1005 Payment limitations
- 17.1006 Decisionmakers
- 17.1007 Independent right of recovery
- 17.1008 Balance billing prohibited
Part 46 - Policy Regarding Participation in National Practitioner Data Bank Subpart A - General Provisions
- 46.1 Definitions
- 46.2 Purpose
Subpart B - National Practitioner Data Bank Reporting
- 46.3 Malpractice payment reporting
- 46.4 Clinical privileges actions reporting
Subpart C - National Practitioner Data Bank Inquiries
- 46.5 National Practitioner Data Bank inquiries
Subpart D - Miscellaneous
- 46.6 Medical quality assurance records confidentiality
- 46.7 Prohibitions concerning negotiations
- 46.8 Independent contractors
Part 47 - Policy Regarding Reporting Health Care Professionals to State Licensing Boards
- 47.1 Definitions
- 47.2 Reporting to State Licensing Boards
- Part 50 - Religious and Community Organizations: Providing Beneficiary Protections to Political or Religious Affiliation
- 50 Index
- 50.1 Religious organizations' general provisions
- 50.2 Beneficiary protections written notice
- 50.3 Beneficiary protections; referral requirements
- 50.4 Political or Religious affiliation
Part 51 - Per Diem for Nursing Home Care of Veterans In State Homes Subpart A-General
- 51.1 Purpose
- 51.2 Definitions
Subpart B - Obtaining Per Diem for Nursing Home Care in State Homes
- 51.10 Per diem based on recognition and certification
- 51.20 Application for recognition based on certification
- 51.30 Recognition and certification
- 51.31 Automatic recognition
Subpart C - Per Diem Payments
- 51.40 Basic Per Diem
- 51.41 Per diem for certain veterans based on service-connected disabilities.
- 51.42 Drugs and medicines for certain veterans
- 51.43 Per diem and drugs and medicines - principles
- 51.50 Eligible veterans
- 51.59 Authority to continue payment of per diem when veterans are relocated due to emergency
Subpart D - Standards
- 51.60 Standards applicable for payment of per diem
- 51.70 Resident rights
- 51.80 Admission, transfer and discharge rights
- 51.90 Resident behavior and facility practices
- 51.100 Quality of life
- 51.110 Resident assessment
- 51.120 Quality of care
- 51.130 Nursing services
- 51.140 Dietary services
- 51.150 Physician services
- 51.160 Specialized rehabilitative services
- 51.170 Dental services
- 51.180 Pharmacy services
- 51.190 Infection control
- 51.200 Physical environment
- 51.210 Administration
Part 52 - Per Diem for Adult Day Health Care of Veterans in State Homes Subpart A-General
- 52.1 Purpose
- 52.2 Definitions
Subpart B - Obtaining Per Diem for Adult Day Health Care in State Homes
- 52.10; 52.20 Per diem based on recognition and certification;
- 52.30 Recognition and certification
Subpart C - Per Diem Payments
- 52.40 Monthly payment
- 52.50 Eligible veterans
Subpart D - Standards
- 52.60 - 52.61 Standards applicable for payment of per diem; General requirements for adult day health care program
- 52.70 Participant rights
- 52.71 Participant and family caregiver responsibilities
- 52.80 Enrollment, transfer and discharge
- 52.90 Participant behavior and program practices
- 52.100 Quality of life
- 52.110 Participant assessment
- 52.120 Quality of care
- 52.130 Nursing services
- 52.140 Dietary services
- 52.150 Physician services
- 52.160 - 52.170 Specialized rehabilitative services; Dental services
- 52.180 Administration of drugs
- 52.190 Infection control
- 52.200 Physical environment
- 52.210 Administration
- 52.220 Transportation
Part 53 - Payments to States for Programs to Promote the Hiring and Retention of Nurses at State Veterans Homes
- 53.1 Purpose and Scope
- 53.2 Definitions
- 53.10 Decision makers, notifications, and additional information
- 53.11 General requirements for payments
- 53.20 Application requirements
- 53.30 Payments
- 53.31 Annual Report
- 53.32 Recapture provisions
- 53.40 Submission of information and documents
- 53.41 Notification of funding decision
Part 58 - Forms
- 58.10 VA Form 10-3567-State home inspection: staffing profile
- 58.11 VA Form 10-5588-State home report and statement of Federal aid claimed
- 58.12 VA Form 10-10EZ-Application for health benefits
- 58.13 VA Form 10-10SH-State home program application for veteran care-medical certification
- 58.14 VA Form 10-0143A-Statement of assurance of compliance with Section 504of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- 58.15 VA Form 10-0143-Department of Veterans Affairs certification regarding drug-free workplace requirements for grantees other than individuals
- 58.16 VA Form 10-0144-Certification regarding lobbying
- 58.17 VA Form 10-0144A-Statement of assurance of compliance with equal opportunity laws
- 58.18 VA Form 10-0460-Request for prescription drugs from eligible veteran in a state home
Part 59 - Grants to States for Construction or Acquisition of State Homes
- 59.1 Purpose
- 59.2 Definitions
- 59.3 to 59.10 Federal application identifier
- 59.20 Initial application requirements
- 59.30 Documentation
- 59.40 Maximum number of nursing home care and domiciliary care beds for veterans by State
- 59.50 Priority list
- 59.60 Additional application requirements
- 59.70 Award of grants
- 59.80 Amount of grant
- 59.90 Line item adjustments to grants
- 59.100 Payment of Grant Award
- 59.110 Recapture provisions
- 59.120 Hearings
- 59.123 Conference
- 59.124 Inspections,audits, and reports.
- 59.130 General requirements for all State home facilities
- 59.140 Nursing home care requirements
- 59.150 Domiciliary care requirements
- 59.160 Adult day health care requirements
- 59.170 Forms
Part 60 - Fisher Houses and Other Temporary Lodging
- 60.1 Purpose
- 60.1 Costs
- 60.2 Definition
- 60.3 Other donated temporary lodging
- 60.10 Eligibility criteria for fisher house or other temporary lodging.
- 60.15 Application Process
- 60.20 Duration of Fisher House or other temporary lodging
Part 61 - VA Homeless Providers Grant and Per Diem Program
- 61.0 Purpose
- 61.1 Definition
- 61.2 Supportive Services-General
- 61.3 Notice of Fund Availability
- 61.4 Definition of capital lease
- 61.10 Capital Grants - General
- 61.11 Applications for Capital Grants
- 61.12 Threshold Requirements for Capital Grant Applications
- 61.13 Rating Criteria for Capital Grant Applications
- 61.14 Selecting Applications for Capital Grants
- 61.15 Obtaining Additional Information and Awarding Capital Grants
- 61.16 Matching Funds for Capital grants
- 61.17 Site Control for Capital Grants
- 61.18 Capital grants for vans
- 61.19 Transfer of capital grants
- 61.20 Life Safety Code Capital Grants
- 61.30 Per Diem - General
- 61.31 Application for Per Diem
- 61.32 Ranking non-Capital Grant Recipients for Per Diem
- 61.33 Payment of Per Diem
- 61.40 Special Needs Grants - General
- 61.41 Special Needs Grants Applications
- 61.42 Threshold Requirements for Special Needs Grant Applications
- 61.43 Rating Criteria for Special Needs Grant Applications
- 61.44 Awarding Special Needs Grants
- 61.50 Technical Assistance Grants - General
- 61.51 Applications for Technical Assistance Grants
- 61.52 Threshold Requirements for Technical Assistance Grant Applications
- 61.53 Rating Criteria for Technical Assistance Grant Application
- 61.54 Awarding Technical Assistance Grants
- 61.55 Technical Assistance Reports
- 61.60 Notice of Fund Availability
- 61.61 Agreement and Funding Actions
- 61.62 Program Changes
- 61.63 Procedural Error
- 61.64 Religious Organizations
- 61.65 Inspections
- 61.66 Financial Management
- 61.67 Recovery Provisions
- 61.80 General Operating Requirements for Supportive Housing and Service Centers
- 61.81 Outreach Activities
- 61.82 Resident Rent for Supportive Housing
Part 62 - Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program
- 62 index
- 62 title
- 62.1-1 Purpose
- 62.10-1 Supportive services grants–general
- 62.11-1 Participants–occupying permanent housing
- 62.2-2 Definitions
- 62.20-1 Applications for supportive services grants
- 62.21-1 Threshold requirements prior to scoring supportive services grant applicants
- 62.22-1 Scoring criteria for supportive services grant applicants
- 62.23-1 Selecting applicants to receive supportive services grants
- 62.24-1 Scoring criteria for grantees applying for renewal of supportive services grants
- 62.25-1 Selecting grantees for renewal of supportive services grants
- 62.30-1 Supportive service: Outreach services
- 62.31-1 Supportive service: Case management services
- 62.32-1 Supportive service: Assistance in obtaining VA benefits
- 62.33-1 Supportive service: Assistance in obtaining and coordinating other public benefits
- 62.34-1 Other supportive services
- 62.35-1 Limitations on and continuations of the provision of supportive services to certain participants
- 62.36-1 General operation requirements
- 62.37-1 Fee prohibition
- 62.38-1 Ineligible activities.
- 62.40-1 Notice of Fund Availability
- 62.50-1 Supportive services grant agreements
- 62.51-1 Payments under the supportive services grant
- 62.60-1 Program or budget changes and corrective action plans
- 62.61-1 Procedural error
- 62.62-1 Religious organizations
- 62.63-1 Visits to monitor operations and compliance
- 62.70-1 Financial management and administrative costs
- 62.71-1 Grantee reporting requirements
- 62.72-1 Recordkeeping
- 62.73-1 Technical assistance
- 62.80-1 Withholding, suspension, deobligation, termination, and recovery of funds by VA
- 62.81-1 Supportive services grant closeout procedures
Part 63 - Health Care for Homeless Veterans (HCHV) Program
- 63 Title
- 63 index
- 63.1 Purpose and Scope
- 63.2 Definitions
- 63.3 Eligible Veterans
- 63.10 Selection of non-VA Community-Based Providers
- 63.15 Duties of, and standards applicable to, no-VA community-based providers
- 64 Title
- 64 Index
- 64.0 Purpose and scope
- 64.2 Definitions
- 64.4 RVCP grants-general
- 64.6 Permissible uses of RVCP grants
- 64.8 Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA)
- 64.10 Application
- 64.12 Scoring and selection
- 64.14 RVCP grant agreement
- 64.16 Reporting
- 64.18 Recovery of funds
Part 70 - VHA Beneficiary Travel Under 38 U.S.C. 111
- 70.1 Purpose and Scope
- 70.2 Definitions
- 70.3 Determination of Secretary
- 70.4 Criteria for Approval
- 70.10 Eligible Persons
- 70.20 Application
- 70.21 Where to Apply
- 70.30 Payment Principles
- 70.31 Deductibles
- 70.32 Reimbursement of Prior Payment
- 70.40 Administrative Procedures
- 70.41 Recovery of Payments
- 70.42 False Statements
- 70.50 Reduced Fare Requests
- 70.70 Purpose and definitions
- 70.71 Eligibility
- 70.72 Types of transportation
- 70.73 Arranging transportation services
Part 71 - Caregivers Benefits and Certain Medical Benefits Offered to Family Members of Veterans
- 71 Title
- 71 Index
- 71.10 Purpose and Scope
- 71.15 Definitions
- 71.20 Eligible Veterans and Service Members
- 71.25 Approval and Designation of Primary and Secondary Family Caregivers
- 71.30 General Caregivers
- 71.40 Caregiver Benefits
- 71.45 Revocation
- 71.50 Provision of certain counseling, training, and mental health services to certain family members of veterans
Part 200 - Compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act
- 200.1 Purpose
- 200.2 Background
- 200.3 Responsibilities
- 200.4 Implementation of NEPA and Related Authorities
- 200.5 Coordination with Other Authorities
- 200.6 Public Involvement
- 200.7 Cooperating Agencies
- 200.8 AFRH Participation in NEPA Compliance by Other Agencies
- Appendix A Categorical Exclusions
- Appendix B The Action Requiring an Environmental Assessment
- Appendix C Actions Requiring Environment Impact Statement