Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Benefits from Other Federal Agencies


The information below is a general list of other Federal agencies that offer benefit programs and resources for Service members, Veterans, and their families.

Department of Education
Service members, Veterans, and their dependents receive guidance and in some cases education benefits, loans, loan forgiveness, grants, and information about college accreditation.

Small Business Administration
Provides training, mentoring, business preparation, government contracting information, and other small business resources for transitioning Service members and Veterans.

Federal Trade Commission
Supports Service members and Veterans with education and resources against unlawful and deceptive practices, scams and imposters, and tracks consumer complaints.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Provides financial education, monitors complaints and coordinates with other Federal and state agencies on military consumer protection measures.

Health and Human Services
The Office of Child Support Enforcement, in the Department of Health and Human Services, provides resources in assisting Veterans and military families with child support issues.

Housing and Urban Development
Coordinates with Federal agencies and organizations that provide Veteran-related housing programs and services including helping homeless Veterans find permanent housing.

Department of Labor
Provides Service members, Veterans, and their spouses with employment resources and expertise, such as preparing for meaningful careers and with protecting their employment rights.

Office of Personnel Management
Provides Federal employment and retirement information, an employment fair and workshop event calendar, and employment related links and resources.

Social Security Administration
The Social Security Administration may expedite the processing of claims for wounded warriors or Veterans who are receiving disability compensation.

Department of Agriculture
Provides loans, grants, training, apprenticeships, and employment opportunities for transitioning Service members and Veterans.

Department of Justice
Provides legal information, resources, and enforcement of federal employment, voting rights, and financial related housing laws. Their Elder Justice initiative combats elder abuse, neglect, and financial fraud.

Department of Defense
The Office of Warrior Care Policy supports wounded, ill, and injured Service members recover and reintegrate or transition to civilian life through education and employment initiatives, internships, military adaptive sports, recovery service coordination, and homeless prevention programs.

Department of Energy
Provides training programs and partnerships for Veterans interested in working with the Department of Energy or in a career in the energy industry.

Internal Revenue Service
Provides tax information on special credits, deductions, exclusions, and rules, as well as how to manage Federal taxes, to Service members and Veterans.

There are also services and benefits available in your state. You can find your state office on the VA State Veterans Affairs Office listing page. Additionally, offers an array of information on benefits and services available from 17 federal agencies and organizations. We encourage you to visit their website at


External Link Disclaimer: This page contains links that will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.