Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Get more information on the Veterans Benefits Banking Program
Get more information on the VA Anti-Harassment and Anti-Sexual Assault Policy

Education and Training

Handouts and Forms

Find more information about VA education and training programs and relevant application forms below.

Factsheets and Handouts

  ● Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits Transferability
  ● Yellow Ribbon Program 
  ● Marine GYSGT John David Fry Scholarship
  ● Licensing and Certification Test Reimbursement
  ● Accelerated Pay Information
  ● Entrepreneurship Training Information
  ● Tuition Assistance Top-up Factsheet
  ● Prep Courses
  ● Choose Your Education Pathway
  ● Understanding Your Benefits
  ● Navigating Your Career

VA Education Forms

Form Number Form Title Link
22-0803 Application for Reimbursement of Licensing or Certification Test Fees Adobe PDF
22-0810 Application for Reimbursement of National Exam Fee Adobe PDF
22-1990 Application for VA Education Benefits Apply on-line
Adobe PDF
22-1990t Application for Individualized Tutorial Assistance Adobe PDF
22-1995 Request For Change of Program or Place of Training Apply on-line
Adobe PDF
22-1999c Certificate of Affirmation of Enrollment Agreement - Correspondence Course Adobe PDF
22-5281 Application For Refund of Education Contributions (VEAP, Chapter 32, Title 38, U.S.C.) Adobe PDF
22-5490 Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Apply on-line
Adobe PDF
22-5495 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance. Apply on-line
Adobe PDF
22-8691 Application For Work-Study Allowance Adobe PDF

All Other VA Forms

This is a link to the main VA Forms page where you will be able to use a search feature find most VA forms.

Mail the completed form to the Education Regional Processing Office serving your area. If you are filing an application for benefits, be sure to notify your school certifying official so they can forward the proper paperwork to VA to start your benefits.

Note: Forms are in order based on the form number. Sources for non-VA forms are located at the bottom of this page.

If you are unable to find your form here, you may want to visit:

Access the National Archives and Records Administration Military and National Personnel Records Center with questions pertaining to military records.