UPDATE as of Friday, March 27, 2020 3:30PM
HOURS OF OPERATION: The San Juan Regional Office will be closed to the public for in-person service until further notice.
Learn more and view updates on the VBA News webpage. This decision protects the population we serve. We are still able to provide critical services virtually and by phone (1-800-827-1000, Option #2 for Spanish calls), via eBenefits or via de Inquiry Routing & Information System (IRIS) at https://firstname.lastname@example.org/
VBA is continuously monitoring developments regarding the spread and impact of COVID-19.
- VBA will continue to process claims, but will not accept in-person visits for claims assistance, vocational rehabilitation counseling, or other services, except through telephone or, for vocational rehabilitation, VA Video Connect.
- VA's Official information bulletins, including regional office (RO) operations, are posted at www.va.gov
- You may contact us via the Inquiry, Routing & Information System (IRIS) at https://iris.custhelp.va.gov/ or by telephone at 1-800-827-1000 (select Option #2 for Spanish calls).
- You may also follow us on social media, Facebook (@VeteransBenefits) and Twitter (@VAVetBenefits)
- Vocational Rehabilitation participants may contact their counselor via their direct-line telephone number for other options.